Daily Archives: August 26th, 2010

Faculty Job Vacancies at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences LUMHS Jamshor Sindh Pakistan

Faculty Job Vacancies at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences LUMHS Jamshor Sindh Pakistan

Admission Announcement 2010-11 MBBS: Continental Medical College CMC Township Lahore Punjab Pakistan

Admission Announcement 2010-11 MBBS: Continental Medical College CMC Township Lahore Punjab Pakistan

Karachi Govt colleges admission date extended: Admission form submission date extended

Karachi Govt colleges admission date extended: Admission form submission date extended Karachi, Aug 26, 2010 PakMed News Room: The last date for collection and submission of placement forms for admission to class XI in government colleges has been extended up to 26, announced Director General (Colleges) and Chairman Committee, Central Admission Policy (CAP), Dr Nisar Ansar […]

UHS raises standard for distinction ie, 95%: University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Punjab Pakistan

UHS raises standard for distinction ie, 95%: University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Punjab Pakistan PakMed News Room: August 26, 2010: Lahore: The Academic Council of the University of Health Sciences (UHS) has raised the standard for awarding distinctions in various professional examinations, including MBBS and BDS, from 80 percent to 95 per cent marks […]

Facebook adds location-sharing feature

Facebook adds location-sharing feature PakMed News Room: August 26, 2010:  (Source AFP) Facebook on Wednesday threw the switch on a new feature that lets US members of the social networking service share their whereabouts with friends while on the move. Facebook Places marks the firm’s hotly anticipated first step into “location-based” services that have been […]

Google plugs free PC-to-phone calling into e-mail: Google Inc. is adding a free e-mail feature that may persuade more people to cut the cords on their landline phones

Google plugs free PC-to-phone calling into e-mail: Google Inc. is adding a free e-mail feature that may persuade more people to cut the cords on their landline phones. SAN FRANCISCO: Google Inc. is adding a free e-mail feature that may persuade more people to cut the cords on their landline phones. PakMed News Room: August […]

RBISE SSC-I examination results 2010: Girls grab top position in RBISE SSC-I exams: Rawalpindi Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Pakistan

RBISE SSC-I examination results 2010: Girls grab top position in RBISE SSC-I exams: Rawalpindi Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Pakistan To View Your Result Visit this link please Click HERE PakMed News Room, Aug 26, 2010: The overall first position was clinched by two girls in the result of Secondary School Certificate Part-I […]

NOTICE: DUHS EXTENDS THE DATE TILL 7TH SEPTEMBER 2010 FOR SUBMISSION OF MBBS & BDS 2010 APPLICATION FORMS: Dow University of Health Sciences DUHS Karachi Sindh Pakistan

NOTICE: DUHS EXTENDS THE DATE TILL 7TH SEPTEMBER 2010 FOR SUBMISSION OF MBBS & BDS 2010 APPLICATION FORMS: Dow University of Health Sciences DUHS Karachi Sindh Pakistan Dow University of Health Sciences has extended the last date till 7th September 2010 for submission of application Form for the Admission in MBBS & BDS (Session 2010) […]