Daily Archives: August 22nd, 2010

Police baton charge, snatch veils of protesting medical students in Bahawalpur QAMC Quaid-i-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur Punjab Pakistan

Police baton charge, snatch veils of protesting medical students in Bahawalpur QAMC Quaid-i-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur Punjab Pakistan PakMed News Room The police here on Friday Aug 20, 2010 baton charged the protesting female students of the Quaid-i-Azam Medical College, besides hurting their modesty by snatching their headscarves and veils when they had taken to […]

Date of Entrance Test 2010 for Admission to MBBS / BDS in medical and dental colleges of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa (Khyber Medical University Peshawar)

Date of Entrance Test 2010 for Admission to MBBS / BDS in medical and dental colleges of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa (Khyber Medical University Peshawar) PakMed News Room August 07, 2010: 29th August 2010 has been declared as the new date for Entrance Test 2010. The ETEA has announced new dates for the Entry Test 2010. According to the […]

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):  Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan EXAMINATION HALL Candidate: Can I use FOUNTAIN PEN in the Examination? FBISE: Yes, but only, with BLACK ink. Candidate: Can I write my name on the answer script? FBISE: No. Disclosure of identity in the answer book by writing name or […]

Colleges raise fees amid high merit in Punjab Pakistan

Colleges raise fees amid high merit in Punjab Pakistan Lahore: The last date for the submission of admission forms in the government colleges for admission in First Year classes has been over and the first merit list was displayed at a number of colleges on Thursday (today). The enrolment will begin from Friday (today) in […]

Challenging entrance test 2010 for medical admissions MBBS / BDS in Punjab by University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore: Entrance Test: High court seeks reply from federal govt

Challenging entrance test 2010 for medical admissions MBBS / BDS in Punjab by University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore: Entrance Test: High court seeks reply from federal govt PakMed News Room Lahore, Aug 20, 2010: A division bench of the Lahore High Court on Thursday sought a reply from the federal government on several petitions […]

View your BCom Annual 2010 Result of University of the Punjab Lahore : PU BCom results annual examination 2010: University of the Punjab Pakistan

View your BCom Annual 2010 Result of University of the Punjab Lahore : PU BCom results annual examination 2010: University of the Punjab Pakistan Punjab University BCom result PakMed News Room, Aug 21: The Punjab University (PU) Examination Department on Friday declared the result of B.Com, Part-II Annual Examination 2010, according to which overall pass […]

Government colleges admissions in Punjab: Admission fee, date vary in government colleges

Government colleges admissions in Punjab: Admission fee, date vary in government colleges PakMed News Room Lahore, Aug 09, 2010: After declaration of matriculation annual examination’s results by all the eight examination boards of the province last week, admissions to colleges has finally begun in Punjab. Nonetheless, what is missing in the whole process is uniformity […]

College vacation cancelled for flood relief in Punjab

College vacation cancelled for flood relief in Punjab PakMed News Room Lahore, Aug 22, 2010: To invite and mobilize youth to support the government in relief and rescue activities in the wake of large scale destruction by the floods in different parts of the province, the Punjab government has cancelled summer vacation of all public […]

Sindh medical colleges entry test 2010 postponed: Dow University of Health Sciences DUHS Karachi

Sindh medical colleges entry test 2010 postponed: Dow University of Health Sciences DUHS Karachi Entry tests for medical colleges put off PakMed News Room Aug 22, 2010 (Source APP): The entry tests for medical colleges across Sindh scheduled for Sept 19 have been postponed till October 17 owing to the floods affecting parts of the […]

Private medical colleges issue: PMDC no more credible: A viewpoint of a PMDC member

Private medical colleges issue: PMDC no more credible: A viewpoint of a PMDC member Private medical colleges held responsible: PMDC no more credible: member PakMed News Room Aug 22, 2010: An elected member of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) from Sindh said on Friday that the regulatory body for the medical profession in […]