Category Archives: Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad FBISE annual examination 2014 to start from March 18

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad FBISE annual examination 2014 to start from March 18 ISLAMABAD: The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Annual Examination 2014, of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad will be held with effect from March 18. Roll No slips of all the regular candidates of SSC part-I and II […]

Private schools in Pindi division to be affiliated with federal board – Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad

Private schools in Pindi division to be affiliated with federal board - Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad RAWALPINDI: The managements of all private schools of Rawalpindi division have decided to seek affiliation for their respective educational institutions with the federal education board. They have made this decision due to increase in students’ […]

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) HSSC exams from Nov 19

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) HSSC exams from Nov 19 Islamabad: The Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Supplementary Examination 2013 of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE), will commence from November 19 (Tuesday). The roll number slips of the candidates appearing in the said examination have been dispatched at the […]

Court dismisses petition in FBISE top positions case – Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE

Court dismisses petition in FBISE top positions case - Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad: Chief Justice (CJ) Islamabad High Court (IHC) Justice Muhammad Anwar Kasi here Thursday dismissed a writ petition where two petitioners Saad Jan and Abeera Saeed had challenged the allocation of top positions by the Federal Board of Intermediate […]

HSSC Part-I result declared Annual 2013; 48.50% pass – Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE

HSSC Part-I result declared Annual 2013; 48.50% pass – Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE ISLAMABAD: The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) on Tuesday announced the result of the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Part-I Annual Examinations 2013, declaring a low pass percentage of 48.50%. According to the detailed result, […]

Federal Board SSC-I Class 9th Result Annual 2013: Result of SSC- I (Class 9th; Part 1)) Annual Examination 2013 Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan – Secondary School Certificate Examination SSC-I Announced on July 04, 2013 Federal Board Islamabad

Federal Board SSC-I Class 9th Result Annual 2013: Result of SSC- I (Class 9th; Part 1)) Annual Examination 2013 Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan – Secondary School Certificate Examination SSC-I Announced on July 04, 2013  Federal Board Islamabad Islamabad: Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan has announced the result […]

Federal Board Matric Result Annual 2013: Result of SSC- II (Matric; Class 10th; Part 2)) Annual Examination 2013 Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan – Secondary School Certificate Examination SSC-II Announced on June 27, 2013 Federal Board Islamabad

Federal Board Matric Result Annual 2013: Result of SSC- II (Matric; Class 10th; Part 2)) Annual Examination 2013 Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan – Secondary School Certificate Examination SSC-II Announced on June 27, 2013  Federal Board Islamabad Islamabad: Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Pakistan has announced the […]

Date sheet of FA / FSc Intermediate (Higher Secondary School Certificate; HSSC; Part 1 and Part 2; Class 11th and 12th) Examinations Annual 2013 of All Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE of Pakistan (all provinces; Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJK)

Date sheet of FA / FSc Intermediate (Higher Secondary School Certificate; HSSC; Part 1 and Part 2; Class 11th and 12th) Examinations Annual 2013 of All Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE of Pakistan (all provinces; Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJK) Examination Boards of Punjab Name of […]

Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE reschedules HSSC exams due to elections

Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE  reschedules HSSC exams due to elections ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) has rescheduled the Higher Secondary School Certificate Annual Examinations Part-I and II from May 14 (Tuesday) due to the general elections in the country. An official of FBISE informed that the annual […]

Date sheet of Matric (Secondary School Certificate; SSC Part I and Part II; Class 9th and 10h; Part 1 and Part 2) Examinations Anual 2013 Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad

Date sheet of Matric (Secondary School Certificate; SSC Part I and Part II; Class 9th and 10h; Part 1 and Part 2) Examinations Anual 2013 Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad  

Federal Board SSC examination to start from March 19 – Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE

Federal Board SSC examination to start from March 19- Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE ISLAMABAD: The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Annual Examination 2013 of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad would be held from March 19. According to a notification issued on Tuesday, roll number slips of all the regular […]

Date sheet of Matric (Secondary School Certificate; SSC; Class 9th and 10h; Part 1 and Part 2) Examinations Anual 2013 of All Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE of Pakistan (all provinces; Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJK)

Date sheet of Matric (Secondary School Certificate; SSC; Class 9th and 10h) Examinations Annual 2013 of All Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education of Pakistan (all provinces; Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJK) PakMed is presenting the date sheets of Matric (Secondary School Certificate; SSC; Class 9th and 10h) Examinations Annual 2013 of All […]

Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE research dept head ‘taught a lesson’

Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE research dept head ‘taught a lesson’ ISLAMABAD – When you take a stand, you will have to pay a price. To teach a lesson to Federal Board head of research department Zulfikar Rizvi who was behind the strike that lasted for three days against the interference of Board […]

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) staffers call off strike after assurances

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) staffers call off strike after assurances ISLAMABAD – The employees and heads of five departments of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) called off their strike on Monday after the vacation of guesthouse by the board’s chairperson and her assurance that her husband would not interfere […]

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) staffers continue strike

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE)  staffers continue strike ISLAMABAD – The employees and heads of five departments of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) continued their strike on Friday against the interference of board chairperson’s husband in the official affairs. The employees went on indefinite strike on Thursday when the husband […]

Recently Added Ads/Announcements

• Result of Matric SSC-2 (Secondary School Certificate Part 2; Class 10th) Annual Examination 2014 of all Boards of Punjab Announced on July 25, 2014: Bahawalpur Board, D.G. Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sahiwal Board and Sargodha Board
  • Special summer classes in Rawalpindi colleges
  • Turkish contribution to education in Pakistan hailed
  • Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) providing free education to 1.5m needy students
  • AIOU to introduce PhD degree in mass communication
  • Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) organises seminar on safe blood transfusion
  • Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) to hold int’l woman and child health conference
  • HEC bailout package- Immediate bailout package for HEC sought
  • Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) asked to stop registering colleges
  • Govt universities appointments – SHC stays key appointments in govt universities
  • Sindh University launches mini hospital
  • USAID awards scholarships to Sindh students
  • Over 850 schools in Thatta, Sujawal closed
  • NEB exam must for medical graduates from Cuba:Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PM&DC PMDC
  • Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) upgrades its website
  • Punjab University Lahore at 1,613 in world ranking, PA told
  • Groundbreaking Ceremony ofLahore University of Management Sciences LUMS Coca-Cola Aquatic Centre
  • Lahore University of Management Sciences LUMS Alumni Reunion in Australia
  • Lahore University of Management Sciences LUMS Receives Service Appreciation Award at ‘Service Punch – 2014′
  • Lahore University of Management Sciences LUMS RWES Wins Dunya TV Shadow Budget Competition
  • EO Workshop on Personal Finance for Entrepreneurs at REDC LUMS
  • Punjab University organizes special lecture on Urdu
  • Youm-e-Takbeer a memorable day: Punjab University Vice Chancellor Prof Dr Mujahid Kamran
  • Punjab University Institute of Quality & Technology Management (IQTM) organizes National Symposium
  • Punjab University Urdu Department organizes Seminar